- An official student or pupil ID
- A discount card
- A bank card for paying in stores and online
- Modern contactless payments – by smartphone or smarth watch
ISIC Swedbank RISEBA card will simultaneously be as RISEBA student card, ISIC card and International Payment Card MasterCard – free card payments in Latvia and abroad, possibility to shop online without additional commission.
ISIC Swedbank RISEBA student card will be valid for one year. Every year it must be made from scratch. First year students receive and use Swedbank ISIC card free of charge for the first year. The annual fee of the card for the next years is 5.50 EUR.
Sign your ISIC card at the time of signing the study contract or on the site www.swedbank.lv. When the card is ready you will receive a text message. Head to the chosen branch, taking with you a passport or eID and a certificate that you are studying. It is also possible to receive the card by mail. List of bank branches.
The ISIC (International Student Identity Card) is the only internationally recognised identification card for full-time and part-time students and is used by 5 million young people in 130 countries around the world every year.
The card has a fixed validity period from the beginning of the current academic year in September to the end of the following calendar year in December, e.g. 09.2022 – 12.2023.
The standard price of the card is EUR 7.15 for RISEBA and EUR 8.00 for ISIC Latvia
Proof of student status (a statement no older than 3 months from the date of issue or a valid student ID card), ID and a photograph may be required for the application.
You can stay with Swedbank isic, but the price must be changed to €0.55/month
Uses the capabilities of the mobile app:
- Pay to phone number-transfer money to others only by personal phone number
- Biometrics-authorize and confirm payments with fingerprint or face identification
- Contactless mobile payments- pay by phone
- Flash payments
- Quick account balance check and easy transfers
- Modern solutions- mobile contactless payments, smartwatch payments, money requests in the mobile app, biometrics and quick balance widget