University of Business, Arts and Technology “RISEBA”
(SIA “School of Business, Art and Technology “RISEBA”, Unified TAIL. No. 40003090010)
an invitation to tender shall be issued:
- To LECTURER posts in the following scientific disciplines and subdisciplines:
Music, visual arts and architecture, landscape architecture – 1 place
Music, visual arts and architecture, urban construction – 1 place
- Research POSTS in the following scientific disciplines and subdisciplines: Music, visual arts and architecture, landscape architecture – 1 place music, visual arts and architecture, art history and theory used in visual arts, including painting, sculpture, graphics, applied arts, design, communication technologies – 1 place economy and business; Business management – 1 seat
- for a lecturer – a master’s degree in the relevant sector or a person with higher education and professional experience;
- for a researcher – a master’s degree or doctorate of the relevant sector;
- scientific and academic experience relevant to the proposed position;
- computer skills (Word, Excel, power point, etc.)
- ability to operate in an e-learning Internet environment;
- excellent knowledge of foreign languages, especially English, the ability to apply them to study and methodological work.
Applicants may become acquainted with the requirements of the academic position, including forms, here, the criteria for the position and the document folder.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- an application for admission to the competition for a vacancy addressed to the rector;
- the course of life and work (in the form of a curriculum vitae Europass) in Latvian and English;
- copies of documents certifying education;
- a table of criteria completed for the post in question;
- a summary table of the documents completed for the post in question;
- copies of the documents listed in the Document Summary Table.
RISEBA offers remuneration (gross) according to the qualification category starting from 12.00 euros per academic hour.
Send the specified documents electronically to e-mail by 28.05.2023: [email protected] or post to the High School of Business, Arts and Technology “RISEBA”, Meza Street 3, Riga, LV-1048 (with the indication “Staff Department — for Competition”). Contact phone: 25619757.
We inform you that your personal data will be processed to assess your suitability for the post. When applying for the advertised post, you certify that you have familiarised yourself with the rules for processing the personal data of the candidates for the post located here