Tuition fee discounts
Support for candidates for the doctoral programme Business Management: 30% tuition fee discount
Support candidates for the doctoral programme Arts and Creative Technologies: 30% tuition fee discount
RISEBA offers various tuition fee discounts and flexible tuition fee payment conditions for:
- Good grades
- Family members
- RISEBA honorary alumni
- Student achievements
- Candidate achievements
- Student Council
- Social support
- Collaboration partner – secondary school
- New study programme
- Early application
- Doctoral studies
To apply for the discount, send an email to [email protected]
Social scholarship “Studētgods”
It is open to full-time undergraduate and college students up to and including 25 years of age from all programmes at Latvian universities:
- ” Youth 3+” – three or more children registered in the Register of Natural Persons of at least one of the student’s parents;
- “Parent 3+” – the student has three or more children of his/her own registered in the Register of Natural Persons;
- “Orphan/parentless” – the student is registered as an orphan or parentless young person in the Register of Natural Persons until the age of 18;
- “Disabled” means a student with a disability group I or II.
More information about the scholarship is available on the website of the State Education Development Agency
More on the Studētgods scholarship read HERE
Grant from the People’s Republic of China
The government of the People’s Republic of China has announced applications for scholarships. Find out about that HERE.
Latvian state scholarship
In accordance with bilateral agreements on co-operation in education and science concluded between Latvian government and a few countries Latvia offers scholarships to foreign students, researchers and teaching staff for studies and participation in summer schools in Latvian higher education institutions.
To find more about the scholarship and want countries does it apply to, please see HERE.