Documents to be submitted:
- a copy of the proof of previous education (original) / proof can be provided upon receipt of the document after graduation;
- a portrait photo in a size appropriate to the document format;
- a curriculum vitae (CV) – only for the candidates for the master’s programme;
- registration fee (payment order from online bank):
- for Latvian citizens of EUR 40,
- for others EUR 200,
- others RISEBA Alumni EUR 50,
- Ukraine citizens EUR 40.
- a copy of your passport or ID card (original).
If the documents are submitted in person, the originals of all the above documents shall be presented, along with copies of these documents.
If the application is submitted electronically, the original documents shall be presented at the time of concluding the agreement. When applying for studies electronically, the applicant shall attach scanned documents to the electronic application form (my.riseba.lv) and present the originals of all documents at the time of concluding the study agreement.
When applying for bachelor’s programmes, please note that you can submit your application before providing proof of your previous education. You can submit the supporting document once you have received it.
Conclusion of contract