Application for studies is provided remotely by registering at MY.RISEBA.LV
Documents to be submitted:
- a copy of the proof of previous education (original) / proof can be provided upon receipt of the document after graduation;
- a portrait photo in a size appropriate to the document format;
- a curriculum vitae (CV) – only for the candidates for the master’s programme;
- registration fee (payment order from the online bank):
- for Latvian citizens of EUR 40,
- for others EUR 200,
- others RISEBA Alumni EUR 50,
- Ukraine citizens EUR 40.
- a copy of your passport or ID card (original).
Important to consider:
- If the applicant has acquired previous education or degrees abroad, the educational documents must be accompanied by a statement from the Academic Information Center on the recognition of education and equalization with the level of education in Latvia;
- If there is a family name change, in addition to the mentioned documents, the document certifying the change of surname must be submitted.
The application is submitted electronically, the original documents shall be presented at the time of concluding the agreement. The applicant shall attach scanned documents to the electronic application form (my.riseba.lv) and present the originals of all documents at the time of concluding the study agreement.