14th Annual Scientific Baltic Business Management Conference ASBBMC 2021, 1-3 June 2021 Riga, Latvia (Doctoral Pre-Conference on 31 May)
WE WELCOME SUBMISSIONS ADDRESSING THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Researchers are invited to submit an abstract of a full-text article for discussion in several parallel sessions.
We welcome case studies and teaching notes on expected and unexpected challenges and opportunities; sustainability initiatives, practice and business models; and any other related topics.
- How to stabilize the economy on the national and global levels
- Employment relationships and human resource management in times of uncertainty and volatility
- What new strategies, core competences, and managerial capabilities will companies need to compete in the competitive landscape today?
- How business is going to react to anticipated future change, including necessary shortening of the supply chain
- Opportunities and challenges connected to deep structural changes
- The changing consumer landscape in the post-COVID world: new challenges and opportunities for businesses
- Growing uncertainty in the financial sector
- Management education during the crisis
PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE IS POSSIBLE BOTH ONLINE AND IN PERSON
Registration: by 15 April 2021
Submission of abstracts: by 30 April 2021
Notification of paper acceptance: by 10 May 2021
Full papers: by 15 August 2021
Full papers submitted by 31 May 2021 will participate in the competition for
the Best Paper Award.