RISEBA Customer Service Centre (CSC) provides information and services to current and prospective students related to the study process as well as general information about RISEBA University and its departments, their location, and contact information. CSC provides services in person, by phone, and by e-mail.
In the Customer Service Centre you can get:
- information about RISEBA departments and employees and their contact details;
- information about study programmes and admission requirements;
- information about RISEBA tuition fee discounts and other RISEBA benefits;
- information on applying for a study loan;
- statements about studies at the university; (existing students can apply for a statement on the student self-service portal my.riseba.lv)
- answers to various study questions – lists of lectures and classes, their location and time;
- certificate, academic transcript, diploma copy, and duplicate diploma, requesting information from the archives (for exmatriculated students).
To request information about your studies at the RISEBA University from the archive, please download and complete the application form and send it to the following email address: [email protected]Application form
Please note that this is a chargeable service, you can find the price and lead time in the price list for additional chargeable services.Price list for additional paid services