We invite you to prepare and honour RISEBA Graduation 2024 with your presence.
WHEN: Friday, June 21st, 2024
WHERE: Aisteres Hall, Aisteres iela 2, RISEBA Architecture and Media Centre H2O6.
WHEN: The Graduation ceremony starts at 14.00. The hall will be open from 12:00.
IMPORTANT information about the Graduation, please read:
- All graduates who have successfully defended their final theses in 2024 will be congratulated at the graduation ceremony.
- Your relatives and friends are warmly welcomed at the graduation!
The graduation ceremony will especially honour those students who have graduated with an Honorary Diploma or a Certificate of Appreciation.
- You are kindly requested to arrive at the graduation between 12:00 and 13:30, at which time you will be asked to sign for your diploma and to wear the ceremonial gown and cap. Please note that you will be required to hand in your gown and caps and sign for them after the event.
- The graduation ceremony will start at 14:00 with the official part and the graduates’ congratulations, the university will also have a heartfelt musical surprise for you, and there will be an informal part where you can take photos and enjoy a glass of champagne.
- If you would like to give a performance, speech or thank you speech at the graduation ceremony, please inform us in advance by 16.06.2024 at [email protected]
- If for any reason you are unable to attend the graduation and receive your diploma, please contact your programme administrator by 14.06.2024 to arrange to receive your diploma individually.
- Please leave the Graduation only after the official part has finished, so as not to disturb other graduates’ enjoyment of the event!
Please note that the event will be filmed and photographed, if for any reason you do not want your photo to be publicly displayed, please inform the RISBEA Marketing and Communication Department at [email protected]
See you at graduation!