Meditation is one of the most powerful techniques for inner transformation. It helps to relieve stress, cope with anxiety and depression, and even reach a state of enlightenment. However, very little is known about the potential of the so-called “projective meditative mind” to transform the reality around us, to create conditions and events that are favourable to the fulfilment of our material desires.
This practical online course combines the practice of meditation with a specific goal-setting technique. Initially, we will work with subconscious and conscious states using meditation-based emotional self-regulation techniques. We will then use the energy released and created to program what we want or are trying to achieve.
This practical course is suitable for beginners and experienced meditation practitioners – busy professionals, students and teachers who are interested in achieving their important goals.
With this practical course you will learn how to create a state of emotional stability and, on this basis, to fulfil your material desires!
This course will help you:
- Reduce stress levels;
- ‘recharge’ your vitality and create a positive attitude;
- choose your true desires and draw up an inner programme to fulfil them;
- and start the process of making your wishes come true.
The course is based on a proven method for improving wellbeing and well-being based on breathing and mental programming techniques.
The course was designed and taught by Dr Inna Kozlinska. Inna is an assistant professor at the University of Groningen, a senior researcher at RISEBA University and an instructor of Kundalini Yoga, which she has been actively practicing since 2015. Inna is happy to share her experience with anyone who wants to achieve their goals and feel balanced! Read more about her HERE.
Some of the classes will be taught by invited instructors with more than 20 years of experience in the field of personal growth.
Course duration: 20.11. – 20.12.2023.
The classes will be held on Mondays and Wednesdays from 20:00 to 20:45 Riga time.
Fee: 100 EUR +VAT
The course includes:
- 10 practical lessons (45 minutes) on the ZOOM platform
- 4 theoretical lessons (video recordings on the Loom platform)
- Recordings of the practical sessions (Youtube links ‘unlisted’)
- Support Chat on Telegram/WhatsApp – a space where you can share your results, ask questions and get answers.
- Certificate of course completion.